For this assignment, we were asked to shoot on our backs, or on our bellies. The purpose of this was to magnify things that usually seem small or insignificant. According to Mr. Slade, in the "photo biz", this type of shooting and angle is called the "Hero Angle", and it makes things look literally larger than life.
I had a fun time shooting this assignment, and I think I got a very good turn out. I wasn't very satisfied with my prints however, because Eddie seemed to be printing dark. For the next assignment I will try and shoot looking for more contrast, and make sure my prints have plenty of white areas and contrast.
This week is re-shooting week, so there will probably be a huge blog update by next week, and I will definitely be using this type of angle again. Here are the highlights from the assignment.










I had a fun time shooting this assignment, and I think I got a very good turn out. I wasn't very satisfied with my prints however, because Eddie seemed to be printing dark. For the next assignment I will try and shoot looking for more contrast, and make sure my prints have plenty of white areas and contrast.
This week is re-shooting week, so there will probably be a huge blog update by next week, and I will definitely be using this type of angle again. Here are the highlights from the assignment.










No comments:
Post a Comment