Thursday, December 10, 2009

Assignment #7 - Reshoot

For this assignment we were supposed to reshoot one of our previous assignments. I chose Assignment #3 - Bracketing. I think it was one of my weakest assignments, and though I bracket most of the time, I decided to really bracket a lot on just a few subjects.

For a change, I shot at dusk, and played a lot with lights and darks, and tried to photograph really dark objects using a tripod and lots of bracketing. I did a lot of messing with lights and I think I came out with some interesting shots. I tried to keep the editing to a minimum, and I think that I found the perfect exposures in my original shots without having to edit much of it at all.

Here are the four before and afters:


Before


After




Before


After


Before



After



Before

No comments:

Post a Comment