Friday, October 30, 2009

Extra Credit - Halloween Assignment

For extra credit, we were asked to shoot in a graveyard with slow shutter speeds and set a person as your subject. I wasn't able to shoot during the week, but I downloaded the trial for Lightroom 2 and shot it today. I shot in the Sandy City Cemetery.

Again, I <3 tripod.

I'd like to give a shout-out to my little sister Katie for posing for most of the images. Major props to her for enduring through the cold to help me finish this assignment. Here are some of the highlights:














Here are my favorites from the assignments. I will probably print out a few of the best next week. My favorite of them all is definitely the last one. I love the contrast between the stone and the ground, and I love how it has a heavenly yet ghastly feel all packed into one thought-provoking image.

4 comments:

  1. those are sooo cool... very well thought out in perpective and motion... i really like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are all very good! they are all diffent and all super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looooove the one with the hand poking up in fron of the grave. Its soo cool! :) good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blake you are an awesome photographer! the blur on these is like perfect!

    ReplyDelete