For this assignment, we were asked to photograph white objects on white backgrounds, and black objects on black backgrounds. I found this assignment extremely fun, and I will probably. Not because I didn't think I did a good job, but because it was a fun assignment to shot, and I can definitely see myself doing more photographs similar in nature to these in the future.
We used Manual Focus to shoot this assignment, and I love having control over the focus. The Auto Focus comes in handy when you need to take a few quick snapshots, but if you are setting up a shoot with a tripod and it is a set shot, then Manual Focus helps a ton.
Also, after this assignment, I have found the truth:
I <3 tripod

After

Before
We used Manual Focus to shoot this assignment, and I love having control over the focus. The Auto Focus comes in handy when you need to take a few quick snapshots, but if you are setting up a shoot with a tripod and it is a set shot, then Manual Focus helps a ton.
Also, after this assignment, I have found the truth:
I <3 tripod

After

Before






Blakeee I really really like your dark prints. They are really unique. The whites are very cool but I think it looks like there is a lot of editing. I still love your prints though!, Good job man!
ReplyDelete